Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pav & Shrode

A while back, I had this idea which I thought was really funny. It was an idea for a comic strip featuring Pavlov's Dog and Shrodinger's Cat. The dog would always be slobbering in obscene amounts while the cat would refuse to come out of its box. They would banter back and forth about various concepts involving physics, biology, philosophy, etc... The kind of humor you see on xkcd, except I'm not nearly as smart as that guy, and I also hate math... So not exactly the same, but similar. Now, I don't claim to have any sort of talent when it comes to drawing cartoons; I tried to get another guy to draw it, but he was too busy. But after a few months on the backburner, I finally decided to give it a shot. Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time anywhere, I give you Pav and Shrode:

***BTW: The yellow cat is not Shrode. It is a drawing on the box.***

Pav & Shrode, Comic #1, 12/11/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment